How To Remove PhoenixMiner.exe CPU Miner Virus
PhoenixMiner.exe is a Trojan that abuses the power of your CPU to mine digital money that goes by the name of Monero. It is downloaded and install into the some concealed folder and afterwards introduced, and also you start seeing the negative results right away, as all of your computer resources are entering into the mining process. So completing anything purposeful throughout the day ends up being harder than it has any kind of right to be and the life of your equipment obtains reduced.
If you see the PhoenixMiner.exe process in Task Manage, you can be certain concerning your system being compromised by this specific threat. Removing it is necessary, as the signs will not disappear by themselves as well as this can be finished with a program like GridinSoft Anti-Malware or Trojan Killer. Our site provides a manual that can be made use of to run away that situation, so your initiatives should ultimately provide you the outcomes you require. Once they do, keep your safety and security software application updated and also running all the time, as brand-new malware variants are constantly launched as well as you do not want your COMPUTER to end up being a target of them.
This goal can be accomplished with a program like GridinSoft Anti-Malware which is an effective tool that was particularly created to handle various kinds of hazards, consisting of these ones. A handbook on just how to utilize it is supplied listed below the short article, so there’s no requirement to bother with you making a mistake, also if it’s the very first time you have to fix a trouble like that. As soon as this malware is perished from the PC, make sure to secure it moving forward by avoiding dubious sites, just mounting those internet browser expansions or plugins that you’re definitely certain concerning, trying to only download and install data and also torrents from credible sources, and choosing Custom installment when placing new programs on the computer system.
Symptoms of PhoenixMiner.exe
As PhoenixMiner.exe do not display a window as well as silently run in the history, lots of people do not even recognize that they are contaminated. The only genuine method to find a PhoenixMiner.exe is to come to be dubious based on the following symptoms and begin searching in task manager for unidentified tasks.
- You will certainly see a tasks running in task manager that are using 50% or even more of the CPU for an extended period of time.
- You will see processes in task manager that have a name like PhoenixMiner.exe.
- Windows minimizeand maximize slowly, video games run slower, and video clips stutter.
- Apps do not launch as swiftly.
- Programs become less competent.
- Task Manager shows more than 50% CPU use all the time.
- General slowness when making use of the computer.
How to remove PhoenixMiner.exe?
If you decided to use the removal tool, all you need to do is to follow the next steps:
Step 1. Download and install PhoenixMiner.exe removal tool from the link below.
The installation process is very simple, you need to choose the “Installation folder” and press “Install” button to proceed, the installation process will begin.
Step 2. Run the scan of your PC.
NOTE: Before you start to scan your computer, CLOSE ALL ACTIVE BROWSER WINDOWS on this time.
After the installation, start the program. Every time when you run this anti-virus it will start an automatic standard scan of your computer. You will have 5 seconds to cancel the scan if you don’t need it. Otherwise, the scan will begin automatically. There are other ways to start scan manually. Just Press on “Scan” tab and than left-click on “Full scan” or another kind of scan you need. Full scan is adviced, but due to performance problems because of the virus you may also choose “Quick scan”.
After the start of scanning process you will see the screen with progress bar and alerts, that will show you what kind malicious files Anti-Malware found during the scan and the exact location of it.
Step 3. Apply actions to PhoenixMiner.exe infected files.
NOTE: To be able to remove detected items you need to purchace a license. This program has FREE tools available, that will help you in most cases (Go to STEP 4) and works as a FREE scanner. The removal function removes 50% of detected items by choosing most dangerous from them.
When the scanning process of your PC will be finished, Anti-Malware will show you all threats that were found on your PC and a list of actions, that you can Apply to them. First, you can select what kind of action you want to Apply to this malware. Then, press “Fix now” button to produce action and delete all threats.
Step 4. Reset you browser settings.
NOTE: This operation will close all instances of selected browsers. Any unsaved changes will be lost. Please, save all work in progress before you continue.
When you eliminated PhoenixMiner.exe we strongly recommend you to reset your browser settings. For that, you can go to “Tools” tab and press “Reset browser settings” button.
NOTE: This function is FREE to use in all version of program and will help you in most cases.
You will see the window with options. You can choose what Internet browser and the exact options you want to reset.
How to prevent the PhoenixMiner.exe infection:
Removing the malware from your PC is a good thing. But it doesn’t mean that you will be protected from the repeated infection. The best way to deal with this adware is to not get infected in the first place. If you want to prevent the infection follow the simple tip below:
- Do not install free applications from unreliable websites!
- If you did download this kind of program, select custom installation and remove any tick in the checkbox that seems questionable.
- Use an anti-virus software on your PC.
- Scan your Computer at least once a week.
Also, you can activate the On-run protection in Anti-Malware. To do that, go to the “Protection” tab and press “Start” button to the right of the label.
If you consider yourself a skilled user, you can try to delete this adware on your own. We must remind you when you eliminate adware manually, all the unexpected consequences and risks are lying on you and you alone. So let’s begin!
Manual removal guide for PhoenixMiner.exe:
Removing PhoenixMiner.exe should be your main concern. First, you must delete this add-on as a software from your PC. Right after cleaning all of the folders you’ll be able to begin cleaning up the web browser. Before removing PhoenixMiner.exe pop-ups, it’s necessary to totally reset the web browser. If you still thinking about manual removal of PhoenixMiner.exe malware, follow these steps below:
Step 1. Remove PhoenixMiner.exe from your PC.
To delete PhoenixMiner.exe from your computer, you can find the “Uninstall the program” tool on your Operation System.
- Windows 8/10: Right-click on Start – Quick Access Menu – Control Panel – Uninstall a program. You will see the list of programs and software, that is installed on your PC. Find “PhoenixMiner.exe”, click on it and press ‘Uninstall”
- Windows 7: Click on Start – Control Panel – Uninstall a program. You will see the list of programs and software, that is installed on your PC. Right-click on “PhoenixMiner.exe” and press ‘Uninstall”.
- Windows XP: Click on Start – Control Panel – Add/Remove Programs. Similar windows with the list of programs will show you. Right-click on “PhoenixMiner.exe” and press “Remove”
Sometimes it may be not an easy task to locate PhoenixMiner.exe virus as installed program, it may not be a program at all or mask itself by another name. In these cases use the removal tool to avoid any mistakes and complications.
Step 2. Browser setting reset guide
After you removed the PhoenixMiner.exe you will need to reset browser settings. To do it, follow the tips below:
- If you have Google Chrome Browser go to the “Settings” tab and press “Show advanced settings”. In the bottom of the page click in “Reset settings” button.
- For the Mozilla Firefox press the “Refresh Firefox” button in the right top corner.
- Opera users can reset settings by deleting “Operapref.ini file” in folder “C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\Opera\Opera\”.
- For Internet Explorer users open “Tools” menu, than click “Internet options”. In the next window click “Advanced” button and than press “Reset”.
If the manual removal guide didn’t work for you or it worked with unwanted consequences we strongly recommend you to install the automatic PhoenixMiner.exe removal tool and follow the steps from Automatic removal guide for PhoenixMiner.exe . You can find this guide higher. Use the link below to download the particular tool.
We hope this guide helped you with your problem. If you have any questions about PhoenixMiner.exe or you have some thoughts about viruses, that you’d liked to share, please, leave a comment below. We will be happy to assist you.